The V4C- School is an organization of Mwl. Amos that helps children together with their parents and guardians by giving them education without discrimination in terms of colour, race, religion, disability, destination and economic status. The school was established the 5th of September 2005 with the vision to empower children with knowledge and skills towards a sustainable development.
- Volunteers can stay for a minimum of 3 weeks up to 6 months, depending on the skills.
- Proactive thinking and self- initiative expected
- Adaptability, independent working
- No smoking and drinking when at the project
- Patience- time is a relative and communication and explanation will be slow
- You are willing and able to work with limited resources
- It is not a problem for you to adapt to the local customs and to work with the local population
- It is important to cover knees and shoulders at school at all times.
- Male: t-shirt and long trousers (no jeans) is recommended.
- Female: t-shirt (no low-neck line or singlets) and trousers, skirts or dresses that cover the knees (no high splits in the skirt or dress that would reveal the knees or upper leg)