The Future Stars Academy is a non-profit organization teaching life skills through football training to disadvantaged boys and girls in Arusha,
Future Stars invests in the lives of young girls and boys living underprivileged lives. They aim to help solve some of the problems they face by teaching them the fun sport of football alongside life skills. They use football as a tool by allowing kids to express themselves with a focus of staying in school and becoming role models within their community.
Future Stars coaches visit the schools as often as they can (time and funding depending) but definitely when they know that a kid has been skipping school. One of Future Stars’ objectives is to produce a “BALANCED ATHLETE”. Football is a world sports that unites people from all walks of life. They teach their athletes to use their teamwork skills effectively in problem solving so as to help them function better in society.
- Mastery of English language
- Minimum time of staying is one month, longer is preferred; especially for people with experience as a football coach and guidance
- You are in good physical condition and able to train
- Some years of experience as a football player on a reasonable level
- Passionate for working with youth
- You are able to function in a role model
- Proactive thinking and self- initiative expected
- Website designing, marketing and IT skills are always welcome